A new survey released by Blizzard hints at a series of new features the developer is considering for its popular digital collectible card game Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, currently in closed beta.
Among the features mentioned are cooperative raids, match replays, and new art for each hero class.
Eurogamer scanned the survey and identified the two most interesting questions:
“What new features would you be excited about Blizzard adding to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft?”
- Friends list tie-in with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Kakao Chat, etc.)
- Set up multiple profiles within one Hearthstone account
- Raids (cooperative play vs. a single, powerful boss)
- More in-depth display of achievements and statistics
- Recorded replay of your last match
- Chat channels beyond the emotes
- Paid tournaments
- "Observer" mode, allowing you to view live battles
- Additional, in-depth tutorials
- The ability to reorder cards in your hand
- Ability to replay the tutorial
- A "play again" option after a battle has concluded
“How interested would you be in the following paid content additions to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft?”
- New art for each hero class
- Additional deck slots
- New card sets
- New card back artwork
- Additional in-game emotes
- New themed battle boards
More information on Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, including previews, interviews and videos, can be found on the game’s page, here.