Command & Conquer Saga contains Command & Conquer: The First Decade and Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars software.
Command & Conquer: The First Decade (compatible with Windows Vista!)
With over 23 million units sold worldwide to date, the C&C franchise has defined the Real-time strategy (RTS) genre with cutting-edge visuals, epic storylines, and rich mission complexities. The series has evolved over a decade, spawned over a dozen titles, and continues to be the genre benchmark by which all RTS games are measured. With its explosive style of warfare, the C&C franchise has grown over the years to span multiple fictional genres, including the science fiction Tiberium universe, the revisionist history of the Red Alert universe, and a twist on modern warfare with Command & Conquer.
Below you can see what Command & Conquer: The First Decade has to offer, as well as the original release dates:
Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer (August 1995)
- Command & Conquer The Covert Operations (April 1996)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert (October 1996)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath (September 1997)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike (March 1997)
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun (August 1999)
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm (February 2000)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (October 2000)
- Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge (October 2001)
- Command & Conquer Renegade (February 2002)
- Command & Conquer Generals (February 2003)
- Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (September 2003)
March, 2047. A massive nuclear fireball explodes high in the night sky, marking the dramatic beginning to the Third Tiberium War and long-awaited return of the most groundbreaking Real-time Strategy franchise (RTS) of all time.
In 2047, Tiberium has blanketed the Earth, which is now divided into zones based on the level of Tiberium infestation. Pristine Blue Zones represent 20% of the planet's surface and are the last refuge of the civilized world. Partially habitable Yellow Zones make up 50% of the planet's surface; most of the world's population lives in these war-torn and ecologically ravaged areas. The remaining 30% of the planet is uninhabitable, a Tiberium wasteland swept by violent Ion Storms. Red Zones are like the surface of an Alien planet.
The infamous Kane has returned to lead the Brotherhood of Nod in a massive global assault on the Global Defense Initiative and the few remaining Blue zones left on the planet. Only you can stop him. The fate of humanity - and the planet - is in your hands.
Featuring state-of-the-art, next-generation graphics, an epic story with live action video sequences featuring top Hollywood actors, and the classic fast-paced C&C style of play, C&C 3 sets the standard for the single player RTS experience.
When you decide to test your skills online, a suite of truly innovative features, such as the ability to transform online battles into a spectator sport, unfold. Welcome back, Commander.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun - The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Over 30 Single Player Missions - In a vast open-world 'theatre of war' where each decision you make matters, you'll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- RTS as a Sport - Observe, broadcast, and compete in thrilling online battles with innovations including all-new interactive spectator modes, VoIP communication, player commentary, and more.
- Story Like You've Never Seen - High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game's epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse Hollywood cast. Top talent includes Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Michael Ironside, Billy Dee Williams, Grace Park, Ivana Bozilovic, and Shauntay Hinton.
- Adaptive AI - The game AI matches your style of play - choose from distinct AI playing styles such as 'rushing', 'turtling', and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack - Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive - Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface - Fully evolved side-bar interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- Battle the Best Online - With multiple online game modes, all-new multiplayer maps, and a fully featured content editor, go online to see how you stack up in RTS' ultimate forum.