2K Games and NVIDIA are bringing PhysX technology to all versions of Mafia II, and the PC version will be NVIDIA Vision compatible. Mafia II will be "the first Windows PC game ever to utilize the NVIDIA APEX Clothing module, providing an immersive gameplay experience in the world of 1940s and 1950s Americana," they write.
Mafia II PhysX tech shown
PC to have NVIDIA Vision tech.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 1 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 VariDesk Pro Plus 36 & Dual Monitor Arm Review
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”
SHODAN has been busy.
From multiplayer to multi-slayer.