2K Games and NVIDIA are bringing PhysX technology to all versions of Mafia II, and the PC version will be NVIDIA Vision compatible. Mafia II will be "the first Windows PC game ever to utilize the NVIDIA APEX Clothing module, providing an immersive gameplay experience in the world of 1940s and 1950s Americana," they write.
Mafia II PhysX tech shown
PC to have NVIDIA Vision tech.
- 2 New studio making an original PUBG narrative experience
- 6 One Punch Man is finally getting the game treatment
- Agent 47 heads to the bank in Hitman 2's latest DLC
- 1 Warhammer: Chaosbane Review
- 1 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Crash and his kart-racing pals are back and better than ever!
will likely feature more than one punch.
Withdraw life, deposit bodies, knit sweaters...