ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU
We have five copies of Battlefield 3 to give away, each bundled with Battlefield 3: The Russian, a novel by Andy McNab and Peter Grimsdale.
That's right, just answer the question above and you're in the draw to win:
- A copy of Battlefield 3 on your choice of platform.
- Battlefield 3: The Russian novel by Andy McNab and Peter Grimsdale.
Battlefield 3: The Russian
To be published exclusively alongside the game, Orion Publishing has teamed up with the biggest military thriller name in the world, Andy McNab.
Co‐authored by Peter Grimsdale, the Battlefield 3 novel will take inspiration from the 2011 game. The book tells the back-story of RU Special Forces operator Dima, one of the hero soldiers featured in the Battlefield 3 single-player campaign narrative. Having first-hand experience of the drama and trauma of real war, McNab and co-author Grimsdale bring an authentic voice and heart-wrenching perspective to the story.
Like the game, the novel is charged with documentary intensity, high octane action, and ripped-from-the-headlines incursions. Battlefield 3: The Russian paints a picture of a soldier struggling to do whatever it takes to keep himself, and his platoon, alive.
Battlefield 3, the next instalment in the internationally acclaimed Battlefield series, will be available in New Zealand on 27th October, 2011.
After three years of development, Battlefield 3 is powered by the spectacular new Frostbite 2 game engine. The technology advances the state of the art, and serves as the power centre that allows Battlefield 3 to deliver superior performance in character animation, visual rendering, audio/sound and physical destruction.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 25th October 2011.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. Battlefield 3, Frostbite and the DICE logo are trademarks of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.