F.E.A.R. 3 will be unleashed on 1st July in New Zealand.
We have three copies to give away – one on each platform – plus the PC winner will get a Microsoft SideWinder X8 Wireless Gaming Mouse valued at $179.99.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question above and choose which platform prize draw you want to enter.
Draw 1: F.E.A.R. 3 on PC plus Microsoft SideWinder X8 mouse
Draw 2: F.E.A.R. 3 on Xbox 360
Draw 3: F.E.A.R. 3 on PlayStation 3
Note, you can only enter one draw, so choose wisely.
About F.E.A.R. 3
Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade. Despite this revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team.
It is clear that Alma's psychic influence survived – and worse, she is about to give birth to something that could destroy the world. Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man's side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance lie?
- Divergent Co-op: Deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities.
- Frenetic Combat: 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat.
- Experience the Almaverse: New sinister enemy creatures birthed in Alma's warped mind spill into reality.
- Generative Scare: Increases the feeling of isolation and unpredictability by offering new experiences each time.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise on cinematics and story.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 1st July 2011.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.