Join the Protoss, Terran and Zerg in their epic struggle for universal dominance.
Thanks to Blizzard Entertainment we're giving away access to the StarCraft II beta to five lucky players! Plus, one of these winners will also receive an awesome StarCraft II prize pack full of epic merchandise:
- StarCraft II Raynor n00bz figure
- Starcraft II Marine T-shirt featuring art by Scrojo
- StarCraft II ‘Terran Ghost’ poster featuring art by Wei Wang
- StarCraft II Zergling Coloisonné pin
- I <3 StarCraft magnetic bumper sticker
To enter, simply answer the question above! Every two days there will be a new question and we'll draw a winner for the previous question - so keep checking back for more chances to win.
You will need to use your Battle.Net email address to be in with a chance to win. If you don't have a Battle.Net account, you can sign up here.
To find the answers to the questions you will need to watch Telefrag, Gameplanet's new web video show all about games:
Drawn 8 April (Beta Access) - Stephen Rowe
Drawn 10 April (Beta Access) - Timothy Chen
Drawn 12 April (Beta Access) - Kimberley Perkins
Drawn 14 April (Beta Access) - James Watkinson
Drawn 16 April (Grand Prize) - Elliot Vaughan
About StarCraft II
StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival.
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company’s world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
StarCraft II features:
- Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
- Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
- New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
- Groundbreaking single-player campaign
- Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
- Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
- Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 16th April 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- The email address you use to enter must be the same as your Battle.Net login
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.