SEGA’s latest instalment in the Total War series releases in New Zealand this week, so to celebrate this hugely anticipated title developed by the multi award winning Creative Assembly Studios, we have three prize packs to give away!
The winner will receive a copy of the Napoleon: Total War Emperor's Edition, as well as the Total War Anthology, making them the instant owner of every Total War title ever made! The two runners up will each take home a copy of the Total War Anthology.
The Napoleon: Total War Emperor's Edition contains;
[*]Napoleon’s Field Journal[/*]
[*]Napoleon 200mm Statuette[/*]
[*]Collectors Edition Box[/*]
[*]Elite Regiment Pack[/*]
[*]Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars Pack[/*]
[*]A copy of Napoleon: Total War on PC-DVD[/*]
The Total War Anthology pack contains;
- Shogun Total War: Gold Edition
- Medieval Total War: Gold Edition
- Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition
- Rome: Total War Gold Edition
- Empire: Total War Special Forces Edition
- Bonus content for Napoleon: Total War
To enter, simply answer the question above!
About the game:
In Napoleon: Total War, aspiring generals have the chance to play as the legendary French general Napoleon Bonaparte or as one of his opposing factions.
Battling through his three biggest military campaigns, the game will take you through Italy and Egypt, narrating the early years of the fearsome commander, while the third campaign will tell the story of his fateful drive towards Moscow and, ultimately, his showdown with the Duke of Wellington at one of the most famous battles of all – The Battle of Waterloo.
The much-requested multiplayer mode will allow players to experience the full depth of Napoleon: Total War in a multiplayer environment – either working to stop Napoleon’s advance, or competing against each other to better his achievements. Each of the three theatres of war from Napoleon’s career - Italy, Egypt and Europe - are available out of the box in 2 player turn-based online games.
Napoleon: Total War expands on the successful Total War series by taking all the features from previous games such as the full 3D land and naval battles, the detailed campaign map, and an in depth diplomacy system and taking them a step further.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 8th March 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You must be age 15 or over to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.