We have two copies of Wolfenstein to give away!
You could win your very own copy of this supernatural shooter due to be released August 21. To be in with a chance to win, just answer the question above.
id Software's newest chapter in the legendary Wolfenstein series delivers players deep behind the enemy lines of a war-torn Germany, where Nazi experiments with technology and the supernatural threaten to turn the tide of World War II. Utilizing a revolutionary new graphics technology targeted specifically at next generation hardware, the new Wolfenstein experience will draw players into a world of unmatched exploration, action, and espionage.
Wolfenstein brings the Nazi’s dark obsession with the occult to life with epic action and harrowing shooter combat. Use a powerful arsenal of both definitive and occult-enhanced Axis & Allied weapons to beat back a supernatural Nazi force that is full of surprises. You play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions (OSA). You are sent on a special mission into the heart of the Reich to investigate evidence that the Nazis may possess a new and mysterious power. While behind enemy lines, you discover the Nazis have done much more than develop a new toy. The Nazis are harnessing the power of the Black Sun through a dark parallel dimension called The Veil; in order to create a weapon of war-ending mass destruction. You are the only one that can stop them and save the world from their perverse domination.
- Amazing enemies. You never know what ferocious enemies the Nazis will throw at you next as they bring their dark fantasies to life.
- Epic combat moments. Experience movie-like epic action sequences as you fight to prevent the Nazis from unleashing the power of the Black Sun, a war-ending weapon of supernatural mass destruction.
- Unique environments: Explore the mysteries of The Veil, a world between our reality and the occult underworld that offers you combat advantages but also new supernatural threats.
- Impressive firepower. Go to battle with a diverse collection of Allied, Axis and experimental Nazi weapons. Earn gold by working with the resistance fighters, purchase upgrades in the black market, and customize your personal arsenal.
- Classic RTCW multiplayer with an occult twist. Revisit the heart-pounding and award winning class and objective based multiplayer of Return to Castle Wolfenstein; now with occult-enhanced firepower.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries close 20 August.
2. You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
3. You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
4. You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
5. Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
6. Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
7. Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.