Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, the collectible card game from Blizzard Entertainment, is almost here and Gameplanet has 10 beta invitations to give away!
To win one, correctly answer the following question and you'll automatically be added to the draw!
Entry into this competition has closed.
Sheathe your sword, draw your deck, and get ready for Hearthstone — the fast paced strategy card game that's easy to learn and massively fun.
Start a free game on Battle.net and play your cards to sling spells, summon creatures, and command the heroes of Warcraft in duels of epic strategy. With powerful prebuilt decks, and hundreds of additional cards to win, craft or purchase — your collection never stops evolving.
Challenge players of all skill levels on Battle.net or hone your skills in practice matches against some of the greatest strategists of Azeroth — Thrall, Uther, Gul'dan, and more!
In Hearthstone, players build card decks centered around one of nine iconic Warcraft character classes and duel each other for fun, glory, and the chance to win awesome new cards.
Deceptively simple in design but epically engaging, Hearthstone will be instantly accessible to players regardless of their familiarity with Warcraft or collectible card games. Whether players prefer to wield magic or arms in battle, strike from the shadows or head on — or have never given any of that much thought — they’ll be able to jump right in, create a deck, and get in on the card-slinging action.
In addition to honing their skills in practice matches against the computer and taking on their buddies via their Battle.net friends list, players can challenge each other in two competitive game modes. Play Mode features traditional head-to-head battles, with players facing off for a chance to increase their medal ranking and earn card packs along the way. And for a different type of challenge, players can enter The Forge, where they start each match by building a deck from a new set of cards, and then use that deck to duel other Forge participants. Aside from winning new cards, players will be able to round out their collections by purchasing new card packs or disenchanting some of their existing cards to craft the ones they’re missing.
With hundreds of cards to choose from, featuring a wide range of colorful Warcraft spells, weapons, and characters, players will have limitless possibilities for developing and fine-tuning their deck-building strategies.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday Friday, 30th August 2013.
- You must be a New Zealand resident to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 13 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Gameplanet email newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.