Super Scribblenauts for the Nintendo DS is due for release on October 29th and we have three copies to give away, each with their own set of plush headphones!
We're giving these exclusively to our Facebook friends. To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is become a friend of Gameplanet's Facebook page by clicking "like" in the box below. We'll choose three random winners on Tuesday 26th October.
If you're already our friend, you're already in the draw!
About Super Scribblenauts
In this new game created and developed by 5th Cell, players use the stylus and touch screen to help Maxwell, the game's hero, acquire the "Starite," the prize earned from solving the puzzle in even more robust challenges and redesigned levels.
Players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire using adjectives to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the colour, size, elements, behaviours and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player's imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience.
- Brand New Levels: Experience 120 brand new, in-depth levels that include task such as finding a cure for the plague, populating an office or identifying animals with shells.
- All-New Adjectives System: Create a shy green polar bear or an angry zombie pear! 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviours, personalities and characteristics when applied to objects.
- Multi Layered Hints: Just can’t figure that puzzle out? Purchase more explicit hints at a decreasing Ollar cost over time.
- Universal Feedback System: Visualise progress throughout each level! Relevant objects summoned get a thumb up, while irrelevant objects get a thumb down.
- Updated Dictionary: Summon more than 800 all-new, customisable objects to solve puzzles and earn Starites.
- New Control Schemes: Control Maxwell with the D-pad or with updated and more precise new Stylus controls! Weight, buoyancy, friction have all been reworked to make objects interact better to the player’s input and reflect any adjective that is applied to an object.
- New Level Editor: Create both puzzle and action levels to build your very own custom playground. The unique new template system allows players to create all kinds of objectives for their levels with ease.
- Innovative UI: An exciting new UI gives players more control over gameplay, with more detail on how to navigate through new levels in the game.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 25 October 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.