We've been informed by Wellington's Side Interactive that they're currently looking to hire a Video Game Tester on a fixed term contract.
This is undoubtedly a great opportunity for someone to get involved in the gaming industry, so check out the job description and application details below;
- As part of a strong team dynamic you would be responsible for testing new games prior to release, identifying & reporting bugs to the development team to help create cutting edge video games. You can make the difference!
- Fanatical Video Game player across multiple genres & platforms
- Exceptional communication skills, oral & written
- Strong English Language skills
- Strong team player, must enjoy working within a strong team dynamic
- keen eye for detail
- Hard worker, likes to show initiative
- Willingness to learn & develop new skills (Can do attitude)
- Computer literate, Windows, MS office etc…
- Must hold a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be over 18
All candidates should supply a full CV & cover letter stating why they are suitable for the position. Candidates should send their application to [email protected] or;
PO Box 6203