Today Ubisoft announced that an official Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X demo will be available for download for the Xbox 360 beginning on February 12, 2009 and for the PS3 beginning on February 13, 2009.
The demo will be also available for Windows-based PCs beginning on February 27, 2009.
In this demo, players will dominate the skies for the first time and battle planes, tanks and amphibious assaults and have the opportunity to dogfight with other elite pilots in a panoramic boss scene.
Key features of the H.A.W.X demo include:
- Co-op enabled for up to 4 players – Jump in/Jump out.
- Gain experience points and unlock up to three real, licensed planes in the demo (F-16A Fighting Falcon, SU-35 Super Flanker, AV-8B Harrier II)
- Choose between two different game modes (Normal – Default control type or Expert – Allows full control over the aircraft in “Assistance Off” mode)
- Two heart-pounding missions.
- Learn the skills of an elite pilot in “Assistance Off” mode and pull extreme manoeuvres.
- Operation: Glass Hammer (Rio De Janeiro)
- Take flight over GeoEye technology (the world’s best satellite data), and witness Brazil like never before.
- Learn to use the Enhanced Reality System in “Assistance On” mode, where your plane’s computer calculates the best interception course for you to follow to attack an enemy, evade a missile or hit a ground target.
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X will be available early March.