The Last of Us scooped up four BAFTA Games Awards last night, including Game of the Year.
The Naughty Dog game received the largest number of nominations, 10 in total, followed by Grand Theft Auto V with nine nominations.
In addition to winning Game of the Year, The Last of Us also took home awards for Action and Adventure, Story, Audio Achievement, and Performer for Ashley Johnson's portrayal of Ellie.
BAFTA Game Awards 2014:
- Game of the Year: The Last of Us
- Action and Adventure: The Last of Us
- British Game: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Original Music: BioShock Infinite
- Story: The Last of Us
- Strategy and Simulation: Papers, Please
- Artistic Achievement: Tearaway
- Audio Achievement: The Last of Us
- Sports: FIFA 14
- Family: Tearaway
- Game Innovation: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Mobile & Handheld: Tearaway
- Ones to Watch: Size DOES Matter
- Game Design: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Multiplayer: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Debut Game: Gone Home
- Performer: Ashley Johnson – The Last of Us