Square Enix has released a bunch of new screenshots for Final Fantasy XIV. The game introduces adventurers to the Armoury system, which influences character development as well as their individual gameplay experience. After choosing a path on which to embark, be it the Discipline of War, Discipline of Magic, Discipline of the Land or Discipline of the Hand, players may then select any of various classes, and need do no more than simply equip the proper weapon or tool to instantly change their active skills.
Final Fantasy XIV screenshots
Where man walks, strife follows…
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 7 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
Explore the Upside Down
Diablo is about to get some more competition.