Square Enix has released a bunch of new screenshots for Final Fantasy XIV. The game introduces adventurers to the Armoury system, which influences character development as well as their individual gameplay experience. After choosing a path on which to embark, be it the Discipline of War, Discipline of Magic, Discipline of the Land or Discipline of the Hand, players may then select any of various classes, and need do no more than simply equip the proper weapon or tool to instantly change their active skills.
Final Fantasy XIV screenshots
Where man walks, strife follows…
- 3 First Borderlands 3 campaign DLC releases next month
- Arkane veterans announce WolfEye Studios
- 7 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Ready or Not
- 9 Game Awards 2019 nominees announced
- 7 PlayStation 5's controller designs look very familiar
- 11 Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 8 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Blizzard North to attend for Q&A
And takes a shot at mobile gaming
If it ain't broke...