ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED
Many great games were released in 2011 - but we want you to decide which was the greatest of them all.
The game that gets the most votes from New Zealand's gaming community will be named Gameplanet Players' Choice Game of the Year 2011.
Plus, place a vote and you'll go in the draw to WIN a Year's Supply of Games – that's one game of your choice each month throughout 2012!
The following games have been nominated as finalists based on your votes in the previous round: (in alphabetical order)
- Batman: Arkham City (Rocksteady)
- Battlefield 3 (EA DICE)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Minecraft (Mojang)
- Portal 2 (Valve)
We'll announce your winner on 23 December.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Voting closes end of 22 December 2011.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Year's Supply of Games - the winner of this prize will receive 12 games of their choice, to be selected and delivered at the rate of one per month throughout 2012. Each game selected may be up to $120 retail value.