Voting is now closed.
Many great games were released in 2010 - but we want you to decide which was the greatest of them all.
The game that gets the most votes will be named Gameplanet Readers' Choice Game of the Year 2010!
Plus: Place a vote and you'll go in the draw to win a mystery box of games valued at over $1500.
The following games have been selected as finalists based on your nominations in the previous round: (in alphabetical order)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA DICE)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie)
- Mass Effect 2 (BioWare)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Games)
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard Entertainment)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard Entertainment)
Place your vote using the form at the top of the page - then tell your friends to come and vote too!
We'll announce the winner on 24 December.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Voting closes end of 23 December 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to be eligible to win the mystery box of games.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.