Were you at E3 in Los Angeles this year? No, we didn't think so!
Fortunately for you, some of the biggest brands at E3 are bringing their games to New Zealand for Mi5 (Monaco Interactive 5), a special invite-only event in Auckland next week—and we're giving two lucky readers the chance to attend!
Monaco is the New Zealand distributor for five major game publishers: THQ, Ubisoft, SEGA, Disney and Warner Brothers. With such a wide variety of titles, Monaco prefers to showcase their upcoming releases to special guests and friends, and at the same time, provide an opportunity to show E3 content to those who couldn't make it to LA.
Representatives from Monaco will be demonstrating titles on Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PSP, and they'll even have Kinect for Xbox 360 and PlayStation Move on-site to play with. Drinks, food and entertainment will all be supplied.
We have two invitations to give away to this exclusive event, and you could be in with a chance to win one! Simply post a comment below and you'll be in the draw to win.
Please be aware that in order to attend, you will need to make your way to "Shed 6" in Wellesley Street, Auckland CBD, by 6:30pm on Wednesday, 11th August. You will also need photo ID, and must be aged 18 or over to attend.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday on 6 August 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.