Do you consider yourself an über geek? Do you maintain such an encyclopaedic knowledge of games it would make Molyneux blush?
Can you actually tell the difference between inFAMOUS and Prototype?
Then this challenge is for you!
What do I do?
You'll be presented with twelve screenshots, each with a list of games to choose from. For each one, simply select the name of the game which correctly matches the picture displayed.
If you get it right, you'll score a number of points—and each point is worth one entry into the draw to win! But be warned, the questions may appear easy at first, but they get a lot harder. The harder questions are worth more points, which means more chances to win if you get them right.
What can I win?
We have four Mystery Boxes of Crap to give away! Each winner will receive a box containing a random selection of stuff, including great games, some not-so-great games, collectibles, T-shirts, merchandise, DVDs, etc. All up, there's probably a couple grands' worth of prizes here, we reckon.
OK, I'm ready...
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday on 2 August 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.