You're not a mutant. And you can't shoot claws out of your knuckles.
But if you've ever wished you could, here's your chance! To celebrate the release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game and the movie, Gameplanet is giving away a set of Wolverine's adamantium* claws!
One of a limited run hand-crafted by Canadian special effects artist James Gawley for Twentieth Century Fox as props during filming of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, these claws are identical to those worn by Hugh Jackman in the movie.
This fantastic money-can't-buy prize (plus more great Wolverine stuff!) could be yours just by entering the competition now.
* note: prize may or may not actually be made of adamantium
Want to win?
Each week until 17 May, there'll be a different question to answer.
Maximise your chances of winning by answering all the questions!
- Every question you get correct gives you another chance to win Wolverine's claws.
- Each week there'll also be a prize draw for a copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Game plus a Wolverine T-shirt! If you answered the week's question correctly, you'll be in with a chance to win.
- Every Monday, a new question will go up and the previous week's winners will be drawn. After the final week, the grand prize will be drawn.
Tell your friends!
- To get bonus entries just tell your friends about the competition using the referral form when you enter.
- Each of your friends who then enters the competition will earn you another entry into the grand prize draw to win the claws for yourself!
See the movie - only in cinemas 29th April
Hugh Jackman reprises the role that made him a superstar - as the fierce fighting machine who possesses amazing healing powers, retractable claws and a primal fury.
Leading up to the events of X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program.
Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe whose appearances in the film series have long been anticipated.
Much of the film was shot in New Zealand.
Play the game - uncaged 30th April
Unleash the razor sharp adamantium claws, feral instincts, and mutant regeneration powers of the world's fiercest Super Hero - Wolverine - and uncage the story of how the ultimate weapon was created. The team at Raven Software has dedicated Wolverine's development to unstoppable, true-to-character authenticity. Take on impossible odds and exact revenge in the year's most satisfying action game.
Based on the movie of the same name, X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Game enlists players to experience the tormented origins of Wolverine, from his escape of the Weapon X facility to the jungles of Africa and beyond.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Game delivers the most true-to-character Wolverine action ever featured. Players utilise the character's signature brute strength, regenerative mutant abilities, and indestructible adamantium claws as they perform death-defying feats, and uncover the mutant's mysterious and complex past.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Game is an epic action-adventure featuring a true-to-character Wolverine gameplay experience that takes gamers through and beyond the movie's storyline. Set in a variety of vivid real-world locales, the game challenges players to hone their animal instinct as they uncover hidden dangers, hunt and destroy enemies, and take on seemingly insurmountable situations while discovering the truth about Wolverine’s tragic past.
With razor-sharp adamantium claws unsheathed, the future X-Man enacts lightning-quick combat, evasive maneuvers, in-depth combo attacks, and an array of brutal finishing moves. Wolverine doesn’t just deliver massive damage, either – he also takes it, thanks to his mutant regenerative power that heals him in real time right before the player's eyes.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries close 17 May.
2. You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
3. You must be aged 18 years or older to enter the competition.
4. You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
5. Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
6. Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
7. Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.