Get ready for the wonderful world of Concrete Genie!
Concrete Genie is out now exclusively on PlayStation 4!
Concrete Genie follows the heartwarming journey of a bullied teen named Ash, who escapes his troubles by bringing his colorful imagination to life in his sketchbook, while exploring his hometown of Denska – a once bright and bustling seaside town now polluted by Darkness.
Ash discovers a mysterious lighthouse, where he finds a magical paintbrush charged with ‘Living Paint’ capable of creating magnificent masterpieces that can purify Denska’s polluted walls.
Ash must harness the magical properties of his powerful paintbrush to eliminate the Darkness polluting Denska with the help of the mischevious Genies he creates along the way.
Can Ash overcome his personal struggles and paint his hometown back to life?
We have a wonderful Concrete Genie prize pack including a Concrete Genie digital game code, T-shirt, Plush and a Sticker Pack to give away.
Enter below, and get ready to paint your world with wonder in Concrete Genie!
HOW TO WIN
To enter for a chance to WIN the Concrete Genie Prize Pack, simply answer the following question:
If you had the power to bring your paintings to life, what would you paint first?
We invite you to share your answers with us in the comments section below. You can be as clever or silly as you like, and as brief or long-winded as you want. Just make sure your entry stands out!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday, Monday October 14.
- Prizes will be posted to the winners on Tuesday October 15.
- You must be a New Zealand resident to enter the competition.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- One entry per person
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will be selected by Gameplanet from comments posted on the competition page.