Global social media phenomenon, electric violinist and gaming enthusiast LINDSEY STIRLING is returning to Australia and New Zealand this summer!
To celebrate, we're giving two Kiwis and a friend each the chance to head along to the show on February 14 at The Powerstation in Auckland, and to meet Lindsey backstage!
To be in to win, simply answer the question below:
Entry into this competition has closed.
About Lindsey Stirling
Picking up the violin at five-years-old, classically trained Lindsey has created a futurist world of electronic big beats and animation, garnering huge attention with a massive online following, Billboard chart-topping hits and sell-out world tours.
Lindsey began publishing a wide array of videos on YouTube – both covers and original compositions – capturing an excess of more than 700 million views and nearly six million subscribers. She has composed, choreographed and directed many of her original videos, while injecting her own flavour into instrumental covers through themes from Games of Thrones, The Phantom of the Opera and video game themes such as Zelda, Halo, Assassin's Creed and more, rousing a dedicated following from international gaming communities.
Check out Lindsey's latest video, a tribute to Dragon Age: Inquisition:
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday Monday, January 26th, 2015.
- You must be a New Zealand resident to enter.
- Winner will be responsible for making their own travel arrangements to attend the concert on February 14th in Auckland.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or its affiliates and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Gameplanet email newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.