Many great games were released in 2013 - but we want you to decide which was the greatest of them all.
The game that gets the most votes from New Zealand's gaming community will be named Gameplanet Players' Choice Game of the Year 2013.
Plus, place a vote for any game and you'll go in the draw to WIN an Xbox One and four games!
Entry into this competition has closed.
The following games have been nominated as finalists based on your votes in the previous round: (in alphabetical order)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Grand Theft Auto V
The Last Of Us
Win an Xbox One
When you vote in the Gameplanet Players Choice Game of the Year 2013 you'll automatically be put in the draw to win an Xbox One, plus Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3 and Zoo Tycoon!
Welcome to a new generation of games and entertainment. Where games push the boundaries of realism. And television obeys your every command. Where listening to music while playing a game is a snap. And you can jump from TV to movies to music to a game in an instant. Where your experience is custom tailored to you. And the entertainment you love is all in one place. Welcome to the all-in-one, Xbox One.
Xbox One delivers an entertainment experience like nothing before. Its innovative technology is rivaled only by its iconic design. Sharp corners and clean lines make for a sleek, modern console that complements any decor. Xbox One was designed from the ground up to be the centerpiece of every living room.
From the biggest blockbuster games to the most popular TV shows to the best of the Web, Xbox One does it all. But this is just the beginning. Thanks to the power of the cloud, Xbox One will keep getting better, with more games, TV, movies, music, and apps launching all the time.
Immerse yourself in cinematic worlds that look like real life, with characters that feel more human. Advanced AI technology and the processing power of Xbox One make game worlds come alive. And thanks to the power of the cloud, what you do in a game can stay that way persistently. Xbox One’s unique architecture allows creators to build realistic, cinematic experiences of the highest fidelity possible.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Voting closes midday 30 December 2013.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be subscribed to the Gameplanet email newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.