Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the ultimate 3-games-in-1 experience. In Campaign mode, you must navigate the hot spots of a new Cold War to find your missing brothers. Players can play the campaign cooperatively or solo and are now always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. Multiplayer features a new momentum-based chained movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling. Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which allows players to master 9 characters’ battle-hardened weapons and abilities through a challenge-based unlock progression system. No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering. “Shadows of Evil” has its own distinct storyline right out of the box, set in the fictional 1940s Morg City, where four particularly troubled individuals – the femme fatale, the magician, the detective, and the boxer – star in this film-noir inspired horror story.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III launch gameplay trailer
- Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 5 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
Setting the record straight
- 70 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 2245 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 263 Borderlands 3
- 137 The Outer Worlds
- 11 Disco Elysium
- 7016 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you