Playground Games has announced that their highly anticipated racer Forza Horizon 4 has gone gold and is off to the manufacturing plant.
A demo will be available today for those who want to get a taste of what the new historic Britain playground has to offer. Ultimate Edition owners will get early access on September 28 with the global launch following on October 2.
The Best of Bond Car Pack was also announced and is set to feature ten iconic cars from the James Bond films. Several of the cars in the pack will feature film-inspired gadgets, like rotating licence plates that players can view in the Forzavista mode.
Check out the full list of Bond cars below:
- 964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
On top of the classic cars, players who own the James Bond Car Pack in Forza Horizon 4 will also receive some in-game Bond goodies, including two Bond outfits as well as six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases for use in multiplayer.