Rockstar has released a trailer demonstrating how Max Payne 3 brings the franchise's cinematic shooting action to the realm of online multiplayer across a range of game modes, and the implementation of Max's signature Bullet Time special ability.
Max Payne 3 multiplayer trailer
- Friday Briefing: The Evil Within, GTA V, PAX Aus, and more
- Dyack's back, and so is Shadow of the Eternals
- Lords of the Fallen review
- COD: Advanced Warfare Zombies mode confirmed
- Acclaimed JRPG Shin Megami Tensei IV out tomorrow on 3DS
- Driveclub's online issues stem from game code not servers
- BattleCry beta coming to NZ and AU first
- Far Cry 4's asymmetric PvP mode unveiled
- Shadow of Mordor's Lord of the Hunt DLC has mounted warchiefs and more
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Discussions "weird echo chambers".