2K is asking players to join Salvador, Maya, Axton, and Zero in their new adventure when Borderlands 2 arrives in September 2012.
Borderlands 2 trailer
- Driveclub review
- Developer threatens to kill Valve CEO Gabe Newell
- The GTA V beta is a lie
- Alone in the Dark creator seeks crowdfunding for new project
- Two discs not practical for Master Chief Collection
- Comedian Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- GTA V's FlyLo FM gets new-gen, PC update
- Assassin's Creed producer Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft
- Hatred dev says neo-Nazi claims "ridiculous"
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains new PvP mode, Yetis
- Cyberpunk stealth shooter Metrocide is out today
- New Indiegogo campaign designed to harass Valve into making Half-Life 3
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Warning: graphic trailer.
Total install is 65GB.
A dose of bite-sized news.