Create a four-player co-op team; cooperate, infiltrate and eliminate through nine missions inspired by the original Syndicate game in this new sci-fi first person shooter from Electronic Arts.
Syndicate four-player co-op trailer
- Lego Minifigures Online goes pay-to-play
- 12 Sydney to host Australia's first queer gaming festival
- 7 Anti-game politician admits to weapon smuggling conspiracy
- Ghost Recon Wildlands looks like open world co-op heaven
- 3 Uncharted 4 single-player runs at 30fps; multiplayer 60fps
- 1 Nordic Games and Piranha Bytes announce RPG Elex
- 7 Nintendo NX console rumoured for July 2016
- 5 Gameplay details leak from Star Wars Battlefront alpha
- 13 Fat Princess Adventures, Shadow of the Beast, Until Dawn, and more
- Aussie dev announces "modempunk" starship sim Objects In Space
- 11 Putting Samus in new Metroid Prime "wouldn't make sense"
- First episode of King's Quest launches July 28
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Three out of four ain't bad.
The adventure game director speaks.
- 21 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 3290 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4226 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 20 Finished Witcher 3? Discuss here! [SPOILERS ALLOWED]
- 541 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 512 Hearthstone GP player list
- 60 Games that keep sucking you back in?
- 20 Dirty Bomb (Closed Beta)
- 53 What's your favorite game soundtrack?
- 747 Rust