Activision has released a new trailer for GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, built on a new engine that delivers the ability to play using the PlayStation Move with Sharp Shooter peripheral.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded trailer
- 2 Batman: Arkham Knight closes the series in style
- Destiny's Ghost was almost a comic relief character
- 4 Here are a ton of Star Wars: Battlefront PC screens
- 9 Extremely rare Nintendo PlayStation pops up online
- 1 Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is based on Pocket Edition
- Patton Oswalt leads Minecraft: Story Mode voice cast
- 4 Lego Minifigures Online goes pay-to-play
- 31 Sydney to host Australia's first queer gaming festival
- 11 Anti-game politician admits to weapon smuggling conspiracy
- 5 Ghost Recon Wildlands looks like open world co-op heaven
- 19 Uncharted 4 single-player runs at 30fps; multiplayer 60fps
- 1 Nordic Games and Piranha Bytes announce RPG Elex
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 560 Hearthstone GP player list
- 34 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 3300 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 21 Finished Witcher 3? Discuss here! [SPOILERS ALLOWED]
- 687 War Thunder
- 21 Lego games
- 68 Headphones for PC gaming
- 4229 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 541 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 60 Games that keep sucking you back in?