Electronic Arts today confirmed that Mass Effect 3, the pinnacle of Commander Shepard's emotionally charged journey, is set to launch globally in holiday 2011, for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Mass Effect 3 VGA 2010 teaser trailer
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- 1 NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- 3 Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 74 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
A bad investment.