The Irrational Games team has spent the last 8 months crafting the final chapter of the BioShock Infinite saga. They are here to share with you some of their proudest work from Burial at Sea - Episode Two.
BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea E2: Proudest Moments Trailer
- 6 DiRT Rally 2.0 Review
- Reggie Fils-Aime is handing over the reins to Bowser
- THQ Nordic raises $225m for future acquisitions
- Ex-EA Chief Design Officer shows off new game
- That Untitled Goose Game just got delayed
- 1 X-Morph: Defense Review
- Square Enix is already hinting at E3 announcements
- Paradox Interactive launch mod platform for Xbox One and PC
- 5 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In-game reporting feature in the works?
Is this what next-gen could look like?
But will try to stop announcing things too soon.
- 550 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 273 Apex Legends
- 255 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 154 Metro Exodus
- 9855 Good deal thread
- 27 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 50 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 5069 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 73 Crackdown 3
- 6676 Gaming General Discussion Thread