The Zero Dark Thirty map pack is inspired by a decade-long manhunt in some of the world's most dangerous places: Darra Gun market and Chitral compound. Darra is home to dozens of back-alley shops and self-taught machinists making guns by hand. Chitral is highly inaccessible and was thought to be one of bin Laden's hideouts.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Zero Dark Thirty map pack flyover trailer
- Friday Briefing: The Evil Within, GTA V, PAX Aus, and more
- Dyack's back, and so is Shadow of the Eternals
- Lords of the Fallen review
- COD: Advanced Warfare Zombies mode confirmed
- Acclaimed JRPG Shin Megami Tensei IV out tomorrow on 3DS
- Driveclub's online issues stem from game code not servers
- BattleCry beta coming to NZ and AU first
- Far Cry 4's asymmetric PvP mode unveiled
- Shadow of Mordor's Lord of the Hunt DLC has mounted warchiefs and more
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Discussions "weird echo chambers".