In this first developer diary, the game's development team outlines the enhancements to the technology and combat systems driving Injustice, and how it's moved the needle since 2011's Mortal Kombat.
Injustice: Gods Among Us dev diary 1
- Activision working on Tony Hawk 5 issues
- 2 Prison Architect earns US$19m: "We were almost gone"
- EverQuest and EverQuest II expansions announced
- 2 Batman: Arkham Knight PC returns this month
- Microsoft acquires physics middleware supplier Havok
- Starcraft II patch overhauls UI, social features
- Destiny's PvP modes to return with improvements
- 5 Burnout creators tease successor
- 8 Oculus Rift will cost upwards of US$350
- 8 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is a rare artifact
- 1 Lead designer Mike Brinker on Rise of the Tomb Raider
- FPS Block N Load is now free-to-play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.