After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 5 Psychological mindf*cks: Joe Chang on Phantasmal's Early Access bid
- 2 State of Decay Year One Survival Edition is fun but unambitious
- 2 Here are May's PlayStation Plus titles
- Here are your Xbox Games With Gold for May
- 2 Dead Island 2 release shambles into 2016
- 8 Steam devs can now ban players themselves
- 1 Surprise surprise, Watch Dogs 2 is probably in development
- 4 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC to be handled by Nixxes
- 7 There will be a press conference for PC at E3 this year
- 3 Far Cry 4 devs to match Red Cross donations up to $100K
- 1 Sega releases official Total War: Attila mod tools
- Warner announces Shadow of Mordor: GOTY edition
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free-to-play PvP title out now.
"We didn't understand exactly what we were doing."
Paint it, black.
- 40 [Banjo Kazooie/RARE forums] Yooka Laylee Kickstarter.
- 4124 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Verdun - WW1 FPS
- 3093 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 87 E3 2015 Predictions
- 140 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 18 World of Warships
- 74 Interstellar Marines
- 463 Hearthstone GP player list
- 7797 Good deal thread