After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
- Oculus Rift needs to sell 50 to 100m to be "meaningful"
- GTA Online goes offline to prepare for new-gen launch
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's save creation tool now in open beta
- Top-down racing combat title BlazeRush hits PS3 and PC
- Destiny's first expansion detailed and dated
- Dying Light is no longer coming to Xbox 360 and PS3
- Twitch cracks down on underdressed streamers
- Battlefield Hardline has a release date
- Acclaimed RPG Valkyria Chronicles is coming to PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A fix is high on the priority list, says Spencer.
- 2370 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 Evolve Alpha Keys
- 3617 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 101 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly
- 90 Advanced Warfare, will you play it?
- 43 Assassins Creed Unity PC requirements - prepare for your PC to melt
- 52 How many years have you been playing MMORPGs?
- 18 Lending Login's
- 7140 Good deal thread
- 22 The Legend of Korra: The Game