After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 8 Win a Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse
- 6 Lawsuit accuses Valve of enabling illegal CS:GO gambling
- 63 Gameplanet joins forces with Mighty Ape
- BloodGate fails to outgrow its mobile roots
- 1 TinyBuild-G2A feud sees ultimatums from both sides
- Hi-Rez Expo to feature Smite World Champs, Paladins debut
- 1 Steam Summer Sale returns to raid PC gamers' wallets
- 10 Fully immersive X Rocker gaming chairs coming to NZ
- Neo Tokyo brings new cars and arenas to Rocket League
- 2 Mass Effect: Andromeda will bring nuance to morality
- 2 God of War inspired by "sympathetic" Emperor Palpatine
- 13 Blizzard removes Overwatch's "Avoid This Player" feature
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No man's Sky but Sky's.
A welcome overhaul.
- 8881 Good deal thread
- 4260 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 23 Steam Summer Sale 2016
- 21 NZ based Ark Survival server - The Center - PVP - Modded - Faster XP - Faster Tame
- 1272 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 669 Battlefield 1
- 4617 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 18 E3 Awards (Special Edition) The worst Trailer Goes to...
- 16 Dreadnought - Multiplayer Spaceship Combat
- 15 Verdun - WW1 FPS