After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 16 Win a Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire
- 24 Blizzard conquers another genre with masterful FPS Overwatch
- No Man's Sky reportedly delayed, a month from release
- 1 Rumours, domains, blind hope point to return of Prey 2
- Mirror's Edge poised to vault onto television
- 10 Two new Xbox One models may be coming to E3
- 3 Shadow of the Beast has too much respect for its ancestors
- 1 Oculus' Vive-blocking DRM spurs piracy loophole
- 69 Stellaris whites-only mod removed by Paradox
- 1 Overwatch's 'hit-pip' sound is actually a beer being opened
- Deus Ex, Monkey Island devs want their IP back from Disney
- 4 Rocket League adds Xbox One/PC cross network play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Tabletop meets video.
In hilarious fashion, no less.
- 1246 Hearthstone GP player list
- 4585 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 4174 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1053 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 372 Doom (2016)
- 8804 Good deal thread
- 35 Win a copy of Shadow of the Beast and a sweet piece of digitally signed art!
- 66 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 105 Paragon - Epic's Third Person MOBA (Early Access Now)
- 26 EA confirms Battlefront 2 in 2017, Plans to release a new Star Wars game every year