After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 11 Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 can't be that bad, can it?
- 2 Might & Magic: Heroes VII is a series low point
- Sony drops North American pricing on PS4 consoles
- 16 Video game actors vote a "resounding" yes on strike
- 1 Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC to include microtransactions
- 2 Bethesda evaluating BattleCry against quality standards
- 9 Fallout 4 console size and PC specs announced
- 5 Battlefront beta files reveal new heroes and game mode
- 56 ESA, Zoe Quinn criticise UN report on cyberviolence
- 1 Former Double Fine lead Brad Muir joins Valve Software
- Cult horror game Pathologic getting HD remaster
- Halo 5's engorged Forge coming in December
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.