After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition review
- Outlast 2 is in development at Red Barrels
- Xbox head discusses why PS4 installs are sometimes faster
- Friday Briefing: Borderlands, The Unfinished Swan, Shadow Warrior, and more
- NCSoft announces layoffs at WildStar studio
- A huge amount of Super Smash Bros. Wii U info drops
- Ubisoft sets out PC specs for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Co-op for free when PS4's Share Play goes live next week
- Civilization: Beyond Earth review
- The Very Organized Thief is a first-person burglary title for PC
- GTA: San Andreas re-release confirmed
- Linear games suffer in the Let's Play era – Far Cry 4 dev
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free transfers for ANZ players.
Total install is 65GB.
- 2090 World of Tanks
- 125 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 7124 Good deal thread
- 2339 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3605 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 63 Interstellar Marines
- 257 Dear console gamers
- 23 About damn time - Dreamfall Chapters (The Longest Journey 3)
- 21 Lords of the Fallen - RPG from Witcher 2 lead, inspired by Dark Souls
- 100 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly