After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- Mass Effect and Dragon Age studio BioWare turns 20
- 10 Nvidia "completely sabotaged" Witcher 3's performance
- 15 The Witcher 3's visual downgrade wasn't due to console versions – CDPR
- 8 Canadian swatter pleads guilty to 23 charges of extortion and criminal harassment
- Short webcomic explains the backstory for League of Legends' new champion Ekko
- 6 Rockstar takes legal action against BBC over GTA drama
- The fourth episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones series drops next week
- Here's our first look at cyber-fantasy cRPG Shadowrun: Hong Kong
- 9 Techland ceases development on dark fantasy Hellraid
- 11 Hitting reset: Ghost founder Marcus Nilsson on Need for Speed
- 11 This year's Need for Speed is an AllDrive-powered reboot
- Destiny's second expansion, House of Wolves is out now
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Breaking it down.
Argues copyright infringement.
We speak with Chris Barrett.
- 3122 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 266 Elite: Dangerous
- 32 Recommendations for "retro" (90's/00s) games for a Lan party
- 31 Such Sideways, Much Ninties!
- 4155 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2215 World of Tanks
- 32 What sort of video content appeals to you?
- 7838 Good deal thread
- 11 Doctoral Research - COD: MW2 players wanted.
- 29 Wildstar coming FTP!?!