After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- Severed's marquee feature is also its biggest drawback
- 2 "Largest ever" Fallout DLC Far Harbor makes landfall this month
- 5 Steam pages now show how reviews change over time
- 7 Titanfall studio working on new Star Wars adventure
- 2 Hitman: Sapienza contains a sadly familiar, unkillable foe
- Overwatch to launch without competitive play
- 13 "Toxic" streamer permanently banned from League of Legends
- 9 Is this the obscured face of Watch Dogs 2's protagonist?
- 5 Dishonored 2 release date and voice cast revealed
- 13 WH40K: Dawn of War III is coming to PC next year
- 3 Nintendo president: declining sales make NX "essential"
- Gears of War 4 would have cost Epic $100m
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
At least he has Mini Wheats.
Cut content or fair play?
- 129 Battlefield 5
- 24 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 55 DOOM 4 beta
- 927 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 4091 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4556 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1180 Hearthstone GP player list
- 23 Why does nintendo jump on the next generation hype train before ms and Sony?
- 60 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 55 G2A is ****