After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 6 Inevitable Overwatch porn parody is a 1v1 "grudge match"
- Destiny children's book is an illustrated Grimoire alternative
- 3 Sunless Sea sequel sails to Sunless Skies
- An Iron Lord's Path: Day 3
- 59 Luckey responds to "shitposting" scandal as devs pull Oculus support
- 1 Twitchcon to host charity decathlon of video games, cooking, speed art, and more
- 33 Oculus Rift founder is funding a pro-Trump organisation
- 8 AOC sponsors prolific e-sports organisation Team Liquid
- 2 Riot to expand revenue streams for LoL pro players and teams
- 1 Kingdoms of Amalur studio to repay US$2.5 million
- 1 Rocket League's latest DLC is totally not set in Rapture
- An Iron Lord's Path: Day 2
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The longest, most in-depth interview you'll read.
This is not a simulation.