After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- Steam cracks down on refunds for No Man's Sky
- Recurring demons: The making of WoW's Legion expansion
- 5 Ratings boards detail Resident Evil 7's "intense acts of violence"
- 3 Your Facebook friends can now watch you suck at Overwatch
- Tomb Raider just got a Hardline new director
- Master of Orion reboot exits Early Access, enters orbit
- Ubi, Microsoft shut down several free-to-play PC games
- 3 Nintendo must "do a better job" with NX launch
- 3 Duke Nukem 3D remaster may be coming this week
- 13 How The Elder Scrolls Online won over its detractors
- 2 2013's Rocksmith 2014 getting remastered for 2016
- 5 F1 2016 storms back into the lead
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Few men's sky.
A realm reborn.