After a long period of darkness, Bungie is ready to unveil its new universe filled with mystery, adventure, and action. For the first time, the team -- including studio co-founder and project director Jason Jones -- talks about its vision, and the creative process behind Destiny, Bungie's most ambitious project yet.
Destiny "Pathways Out of Darkness" documentary trailer
- 5 Valve's former economist is Greece's new finance minister
- 7 There isn't enough remaster in Grim Fandango Remastered
- Excessive Gaming Violins
- 1 Brian Fargo announces The Bard's Tale 4
- 3 Dragon's Dogma Online announced, but a western release is unlikely
- 8 Heroes of the Storm ANZ beta key giveaway
- 18 Saints Row IV: Re-Elected for PS4 recalled throughout Australia
- 5 Is a remaster of PS2 adventure Fahrenheit coming to Steam?
- 28 Sarkeesian to create new series examining masculinity in games
- 6 Dying Light box copies delayed, Be the Zombie mode free
- 8 Don't oversell HoloLens, warns Molyneux
- Grow Home is an experimental physics-based platformer from a small Ubisoft team
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
We count down 40 - 11.