"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 4 Lego Minifigures Online goes pay-to-play
- 31 Sydney to host Australia's first queer gaming festival
- 11 Anti-game politician admits to weapon smuggling conspiracy
- 3 Ghost Recon Wildlands looks like open world co-op heaven
- 18 Uncharted 4 single-player runs at 30fps; multiplayer 60fps
- 1 Nordic Games and Piranha Bytes announce RPG Elex
- 8 Nintendo NX console rumoured for July 2016
- 7 Gameplay details leak from Star Wars Battlefront alpha
- 13 Fat Princess Adventures, Shadow of the Beast, Until Dawn, and more
- Aussie dev announces "modempunk" starship sim Objects In Space
- 13 Putting Samus in new Metroid Prime "wouldn't make sense"
- First episode of King's Quest launches July 28
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The adventure game director speaks.
Control a pair of gooey snakes.
Imgur campaign works a treat.
- 550 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3295 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 21 Finished Witcher 3? Discuss here! [SPOILERS ALLOWED]
- 33 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 687 War Thunder
- 21 Lego games
- 68 Headphones for PC gaming
- 4229 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 541 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 60 Games that keep sucking you back in?