"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 4 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 10 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And no harm came of it.
Talk about under-delivering.