"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 15 Bloodborne patch 1.03 now live
- 2 Marvel and TellTale to team up in 2017
- 53 Gameplanet 2015 readership survey
- Xbox One sales slow down in the latest quarter
- 10 Rocksteady reveals Arkham Knight PC specs
- 1 Overlord: Fellowship of Evil promises dirty deeds, done co-op
- 2 Assassin's Creed creator announces Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- 3 Chess with chainswords: How Regicide builds on a classic
- 1 Tony Hawk teases his next game with "select your skater" parody
- 22 Microsoft apologises for streaming PC Witcher 3 footage on Xbox One channel
- 1 Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty will be Cross-Buy after all
- 2 The highly-anticipated Galactic Civilizations III leaves Early Access next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Diamonds are not used for armour".
- 32 Valve introduces paid Workshop Content starting with Skyrim
- 11 Demos?
- 3055 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 260 Cities: Skylines
- 4110 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 230 Pillars of Eternity
- 15 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 10 Total War: War Hammer
- 81 E3 2015 Predictions
- 7776 Good deal thread