"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 28 Zoe Quinn is making an FMV dating sim with erotica author Chuck Tingle
- 1 Stockholm using Cities Skylines to design new urban project
- 10 No Man’s Sky full scored review
- 1 Respawn responds to player feedback on Titanfall 2
- 1 Dark Souls III to get even harder in Ashes of Ariandel DLC
- Smite underdogs sweep champs in OPL grand final
- 7 Worms retains its party king crown with W.M.D
- 3 Art director Sebastien Mitton on Dishonored 2's supernatural systems
- GoldenEye's cancelled XBLA remaster looks faithful
- 51 Pokémon Go usage has fallen by 12 million users
- 7 Sony hikes PlayStation Plus prices in North America
- 1 Sleeping Dogs dev wages gang warfare in Smash & Grab
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Sharp corners are so 2013.