"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 1 13-year-old arrested for multiple Swatting incidents
- 7 Asteroids: Outpost is a multiplayer shooter reboot, more "rebirths" coming
- Legend of Zelda on Wii U won't be out this year after all
- 7 Game of Thrones: The Sword in the Darkness is irresistible intrigue
- 20 GTA V patch affects new-gen graphics quality
- 4 GOG's expanded refund policy takes a jab at Steam
- 17 Steam is hosting a Sega sale this weekend
- Milestone Studios announces MotoGP 15
- 5 Valve-endorsed Half-Life 2 mod upgrades visuals
- Call of Duty franchise has sold more than 175 million copies
- 2 Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection has a 16GB day one patch for Xbox One
- 1 The engrossing Three Fourths Home is short on play but long on atmosphere
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
We check out the first demo.
No plans for additional markets.
- 104 Steam is now in NZ dollars
- 2936 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 78 Hotline Miami 2: Blocked in New Zealand
- 220 Cities: Skylines
- 75 Reign of Kings
- 89 Pillars of Eternity
- 1001 Dark Souls for PC
- 26 Sui Generis (ISO RPG, very nice)
- 4054 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 7709 Good deal thread