"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- Cyberpunk stealth shooter Metrocide is out today
- New Indiegogo campaign designed to harass Valve into making Half-Life 3
- Limbo for Xbox One outed by Korean ratings board
- Bungie outlines changes coming to Destiny's Vault of Glass
- Supreme Ruler Ultimate connects prior games together in a new engine
- Project Cars delayed to avoid other big November releases
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20GB day one update
- Ultraviolent mass-murder sim Hatred linked to Polish far-right extremists
- Friday Briefing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Resident Evil Revelations 2, and more
- Skylanders: Trap Team review
- Google announces Nexus console
- Sony teases new features coming in PS4 system update 2.00
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Warning: graphic trailer.
Total install is 65GB.
Also, get PayDay for free tomorrow.
- 3596 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 180 Dear console gamers
- 392 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 17 Best looking game right now ?
- 95 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly
- 646 Destiny
- 50 How many years have you been playing MMORPGs?
- 151 WTF-The Evil Within System Requirements
- 2329 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2085 World of Tanks