"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 3 Resident Evil VII has critics cacking pants
- Aussies light up World of Tanks Asia-Pacific week 2
- Portal designer Kim Swift joins EA Star Wars team
- 15 Don Bradman Cricket 17 convincingly conveys cricket on consoles
- Halo Wars 2 aims to "improve everything happening in the game"
- 2 Warhammer's Necromunda to become a tactical RPG
- 7 The Division film recruits Oscar winner to direct
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
- Nintendo reveals Fire Emblems for 3DS, Switch, mobile
- 12 Mass Effect Andromeda features craftable, nameable weapons
- 5 Zuckerberg testifies ZeniMax's Oculus lawsuit is "just wrong"
- 18 Zelda: Breath of the Wild runs slightly better on Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No longer exiled from consoles.
Portal 2 his fave Valve single player game.
SoloMid loses ESL spot.