"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- 10 Dragon Quest Builders review
- 2 Samsung fails to kill video of GTAV Galaxy Note 7 bomb
- 29 Nintendo announces Switch hybrid console/handheld
- 4 Keep your spirits high with our Battlefield 1 playlist!
- Rigs creator Guerrilla Cambridge on developing for PS VR
- 4 Pornhub president criticises PSVR's 360° video support
- 9 Watch Dogs 2 delayed on PC, but here are some specs
- 29 Should you buy a PS VR?
- 2 Candy Crush Saga to become a televised game show
- 7 Sleeping Dogs studio appears to have been put to sleep
- Revered Kiwi subway sim Mini Metro now available on mobile
- 9 Red Dead Redemption 2 coming 2017, with online focus
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
All about ease of use.
Almost funded already!
- 165 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement
- 1862 Battlefield 1
- 274 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 4533 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9017 Good deal thread
- 104 NX Announcement Tomorrow 3am NZT
- 4671 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 138 Assessing the 8th console generation thus far
- 75 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 1413 Tom Clancy's The Division