"The year is 1912 and Booker DeWitt is headed to the city of Columbia," writes Irrational. "A technological marvel amongst the clouds, Columbia holds a dark secret, and with it, a mysterious girl. Upon arrival, Booker discovers that rescuing the imprisoned girl will be more difficult than he could have imagined."
BioShock Infinite: City in the Sky trailer
- Wolfenstein II's DLC gives you more ways to kill Nazis
- 1 Dedicated Servers are coming to For Honor
- Destiny 2's PC Beta & Minimum Specs detailed
- 3 After 3 years on PC, The Sims 4 is coming to console
- 1 Nintendo Switch shipped 4.7m units in its first quarter
- PS Plus & Games with Gold August lineups announced
- 4 New details emerge for Destiny 2's Patrol mode
- Overwatch World Cup Sydney roundup
- PvP is on the way for Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Legendaries are finally coming to Pokemon Go
- 2 Crash Bandicoot's hardest level goes live as free DLC
- 5 New seasons of The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, and Batman incoming
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The rise of the underdog.
- 5400 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 698 Battlegrounds
- 13 New ARIKA Game (Street Fighter EX) - PS4
- 4831 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9399 Good deal thread
- 20 3DS - list of recommended games please.
- 36 Survival Games
- 188 Tekken 7
- 10 Kickstarter: Space Odyssey by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 12 Shadow of the Tomb Raider