An escalating and deadly countdown of terrorist attacks has been issued against the US called The Blacklist. The US President entrusts Sam Fisher and his team to hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Inauguration" trailer
- Rock out with Gears 4
- Microsoft announces new VR headsets, Beam plans
- Media Design School now offers a VR/AR qualification
- 12 Razer, Nacon debut officially licensed PS4 pro controllers
- 4 Evolve studio Turtle Rock no longer working on the game
- EL Gaming takes Asia-Pacific World of Tanks championship
- 3 Rockstar clears out GTA Online cheaters' bank accounts
- 15 Bethesda ceases issuing games to reviewers in advance
- 10 Battlefield 1's first week outsells BF4 & Hardline combined
- The Last Guardian is finally finished, after nearly 10 years
- 5 Mafia 3 doesn't shy away from the Deep South's ugly history
- 6 Nintendo Switch video doesn't represent "actual game footage"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Launch day or bust.
Inside out, topsy turvy.