Assume the role of Booker DeWitt as he begins to unravel the mystery that lies behind the floating city of Columbia.
BioShock Infinite: the first few minutes
- A co-op Pac-Man 256 gobbles its way to PC and console
- 5 Overwatch is live, Competitive Mode expected late June
- 1 Naughty Dog "doesn't buy into" ludonarrative dissonance criticism of Uncharted
- 15 An Uncharted 4 tester rage quit over female characters
- 14 "Final Fantasy disease" bad for series, says director
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance dev delays delivery
- 10 Id delivers the Doom campaign we dared not wish for
- 12 Half-Life 3 speculation celebrates its 10th anniversary
- The Talos Principle is getting a sequel
- 2 Fruit Ninja to be turned into a live-action feature film
- 1 Hideo Kojima is looking for a new game engine
- 3 Destiny's next major DLC may be titled Rise of Iron
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Tabletop meets video.
No, not by Polygon.
- 1030 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 366 Doom (2016)
- 4169 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 35 Win a copy of Shadow of the Beast and a sweet piece of digitally signed art!
- 1232 Hearthstone GP player list
- 8799 Good deal thread
- 4582 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 66 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 105 Paragon - Epic's Third Person MOBA (Early Access Now)
- 26 EA confirms Battlefront 2 in 2017, Plans to release a new Star Wars game every year