Splash Damage has released four screens of its upcoming Brink DLC, Agents of Change. The DLC features two all-new environments, five new player abilities, two new outfits, and two new weapon attachments. Expected in July, the DLC will be free in the two weeks after it's released. Coinciding with the DLC will be a major title update that publisher Bethesda says will include, "online optimisations, AI enhancements and weapon balance tweaks based on player feedback."
Brink: Agents of Change DLC screens
DLC expected in July.
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!
Let the queues begin.