Splash Damage has released four screens of its upcoming Brink DLC, Agents of Change. The DLC features two all-new environments, five new player abilities, two new outfits, and two new weapon attachments. Expected in July, the DLC will be free in the two weeks after it's released. Coinciding with the DLC will be a major title update that publisher Bethesda says will include, "online optimisations, AI enhancements and weapon balance tweaks based on player feedback."
Brink: Agents of Change DLC screens
DLC expected in July.
- Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 11 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
- 48 Google Stadia
- 71 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 176 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 13 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 436 Apex Legends
- 272 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 73 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 9875 Good deal thread
- 32 We would like to get your precious opinion for our game
- 84 The Outer Worlds