Bethesda has released new artwork with developer commentary for Dishonored. Sebastien Mitton, art director at Arkane Studios, has selected ten of his favourite artworks and provided commentary on each of them. Read his comments at the bottom of each enlarged image.
Dishonored artwork with developer commentary
Art director on his favourite pieces.
- 13 Firewatch breaks new ground in interactive, emotional storytelling
- 8 Techland and GAME announce bizarre $10m Dying Light special edition
- 7 Watch Dogs 2, new IP coming this year from Ubisoft
- 4 Destiny expansion coming this year; full sequel 2017
- 23 Quantum Break will launch on Windows 10, too
- 1 Ubi "re-examining" Assassin's Creed; no new game in 2016
- 9 Sorcery! is old-school adventure gaming for the 21st century
- 7 Firaxis reveals how many XCOM 2 soldiers have died
- 6 Hitman dev says more AAA games will go episodic
- 2 Amazon's game engine can legally be used against zombies
- 17 Valve going before Aussie consumer court next month
- 4 Sonic the Hedgehog rolls into cinemas in 2018
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Ashes to ashes.
- 324 Pillars of Eternity
- 10 My EA Origin account got hacked!
- 3921 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8624 Good deal thread
- 35 Quantum Break - Remedy Ent game for Xbox One
- 14 Turn based strategy game suggestions
- 17 ChrisB's (not actually) Street Fighter V tournament. Win the actual game!
- 4477 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 974 Hearthstone GP player list
- 40 New exploration game: Firewatch. Looks pretty cool!