Bethesda has released new artwork with developer commentary for Dishonored. Sebastien Mitton, art director at Arkane Studios, has selected ten of his favourite artworks and provided commentary on each of them. Read his comments at the bottom of each enlarged image.
Dishonored artwork with developer commentary
Art director on his favourite pieces.
- Sony Pictures is working on a Metal Gear Solid movie
- Splash Damage goes free-to-play with FPS throwback Dirty Bomb
- League of Legends OPL semi-finals start tonight
- 8 Filipino government may attempt to "correct" Tekken 7 character
- Cancelled ZombiU 2 wanted to do co-op survival horror right - report
- Just Cause dev releases dino survival title The Hunter: Primal
- 3 Microsoft doesn't need us to be evil, says Lionhead
- Google Maps transforms into Pac-Man for April Fools' Day
- 1 Three Assassin’s Creed Chronicles games announced
- 2 Wargaming has saved the best for last with World of Warships
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon coming to PlayStation in May - report
- 3 Project CARS will get free DLC every month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"He felt he was wronged."
Workarounds also offered.