Bethesda has released new artwork with developer commentary for Dishonored. Sebastien Mitton, art director at Arkane Studios, has selected ten of his favourite artworks and provided commentary on each of them. Read his comments at the bottom of each enlarged image.
Dishonored artwork with developer commentary
Art director on his favourite pieces.
- 5 Psychological mindf*cks: Joe Chang on Phantasmal's Early Access bid
- 2 State of Decay Year One Survival Edition is fun but unambitious
- 2 Here are May's PlayStation Plus titles
- Here are your Xbox Games With Gold for May
- 2 Dead Island 2 release shambles into 2016
- 8 Steam devs can now ban players themselves
- 1 Surprise surprise, Watch Dogs 2 is probably in development
- 4 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC to be handled by Nixxes
- 7 There will be a press conference for PC at E3 this year
- 3 Far Cry 4 devs to match Red Cross donations up to $100K
- 1 Sega releases official Total War: Attila mod tools
- Warner announces Shadow of Mordor: GOTY edition
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free-to-play PvP title out now.
"We didn't understand exactly what we were doing."
Paint it, black.
- 4123 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 39 [Banjo Kazooie/RARE forums] Yooka Laylee Kickstarter.
- 12 Verdun - WW1 FPS
- 3093 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 87 E3 2015 Predictions
- 140 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 18 World of Warships
- 74 Interstellar Marines
- 463 Hearthstone GP player list
- 7797 Good deal thread