Raven's action FPS Singularity launches in New Zealand today, July 2nd. Thanks to Activision NZ, we have three copies to give away, each with a Singularity memory stick containing a multiplayer guide.
Singularity, Raven's first new IP in over a decade, seamlessly combines a heart-racing, story-driven experience with epic sci-fi combat and gameplay. Thrust onto the mysterious Russian island base of Katorga-12, filled with Cold War secrets that threaten time itself, players must fight their way through an ever-shifting environment, haunted by time-ravaged creatures and mysteries.
To be in with a chance to win Singularity on your choice of gaming platform, simply answer the question above. Entries close end of 9th July.
About the game
Armed with an arsenal of high-powered weapons and the Time Manipulation Device, players must contend with sudden time waves that hurl them back and forth between 1955 and the present day.
In addition to a story-driven narrative, Singularity offers players a unique multi-player experience, where Russian Special Forces with individual powers take on a team of creatures from another time including the powerful Radion, the gravity-defying Phase Tick and the time-altering Zek.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 9 July 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.