In response to fan pressure, Ubisoft has announced a challenge mode for Rayman Legends will be available for download in April exclusively on Wii U. It will be made available for all platforms when the game is released in September.
Rayman Legends development update video
- 2 Overwatch is hoovering up Team Fortress 2 players
- Just Cause 3 day-one patch notes full of fixes, jokes
- 3 Modders remaking original Fallout inside New Vegas
- 1 Steam Controller gets update aimed at RTS players
- 1 First images and art from System Shock remake emerge
- 2 Fez getting US$100 physical release, three years later
- 4 Valve's Gabe Newell is financing an experimental cooking device
- 4 PlayStation 4 sales numbers bust through 30 million
- 4 Price of unexpectedly big Dying Light DLC will rise, like the dead
- Game Awards 2015 to include "ten world premieres"
- DICE promises free Battlefront DLC outside Season Pass
- 4 The latest XKCD comic is an exploration game featuring a hoverboard
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Innovation, accessibility, depth.
- 3723 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 46 Steam Autumn Exploration Sale
- 8356 Good deal thread
- 513 Star Wars Battlefront - Beta PC Pre load
- 58 Kotaku has been blacklisted by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft
- 45 Fallout 4 - Mod thread
- 68 Black Desert
- 4372 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 28 Next car game
- 142 Need for Speed - PS4 & Xbox One, PC delayed 2016