In response to fan pressure, Ubisoft has announced a challenge mode for Rayman Legends will be available for download in April exclusively on Wii U. It will be made available for all platforms when the game is released in September.
Rayman Legends development update video
- Stockholm using Cities Skylines to design new urban project
- Respawn responds to player feedback on Titanfall 2
- 1 Dark Souls III to get even harder in Ashes of Ariandel DLC
- Smite underdogs sweep champs in OPL grand final
- 2 Worms retains its party king crown with W.M.D
- 3 Art director Sebastien Mitton on Dishonored 2's supernatural systems
- GoldenEye's cancelled XBLA remaster looks faithful
- 42 Pokémon Go usage has fallen by 12 million users
- 7 Sony hikes PlayStation Plus prices in North America
- 1 Sleeping Dogs dev wages gang warfare in Smash & Grab
- 5 PS Now and DualShock 4 adaptor confirmed for PC
- AbleGamers and Twitch celebrate disabled gamers
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.