E005 - In this episode of Telefrag: We play with Kinect and Move at E3 and break through all the hype - are they really the game-changers that MS and Sony want them to be?; We play the beta of the next World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm; Plus, we start a new series talking to competitive gamers in New Zealand by interviewing Team Affliction's Paul "pablo" Urquhart.
Telefrag - Kinect, Move, Cataclysm Beta, Kiwi Pro-Gamer Interview
- That long-teased Dreams beta finally has a date
- 5 Microsoft's next-gen consoles have codenames and are coming in 2020
- 3 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 11 Gameplanet's Top Gifts for PlayStation Gamers
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
...including a $1M tournament
Not Snaaaaaaaake & ladders
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 6529 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin