E005 - In this episode of Telefrag: We play with Kinect and Move at E3 and break through all the hype - are they really the game-changers that MS and Sony want them to be?; We play the beta of the next World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm; Plus, we start a new series talking to competitive gamers in New Zealand by interviewing Team Affliction's Paul "pablo" Urquhart.
Telefrag - Kinect, Move, Cataclysm Beta, Kiwi Pro-Gamer Interview
- 4 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 7 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 20 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 483 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 23 Forza Horizon 4
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG