Plantoids Species Pack introduces a new phenotype for players with original art and animations. As the title implies, Plantoids will give Stellaris fans access to a plant-like species that has gained sentience and begun to spread its tendrils across the galaxy, planting the roots of new civilizations on new planets.
Stellaris: Console Edition - Plantoids Species Pack: Release Trailer
- 2 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 4 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 6 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Great news for those without PSVR
- 30 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 9920 Good deal thread
- 22 Mordhau
- 45 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 6844 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread