Take a Journey to the Savage Planet, a bright and colorful alien world filled with weird and wonderful creatures. Launching Early 2020 on PlayStation 4, Journey to the Savage Planet is an upbeat first-person adventure game. As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Journey to the Savage Planet - Environment Teaser
- 1 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 VariDesk Pro Plus 36 & Dual Monitor Arm Review
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
- 2 New Game Plus coming to Days Gone this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”