Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
What is Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden?
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 91.6 million worldwide
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Exclusivity no longer exclusive to consoles.
In Cinemas January 17