Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
What is Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden?
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey has a release date
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review
- 4 The Division 2's Raid difficulty on console to remain unchanged
- 10 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 5 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Give me a Sackboy & Kratos buddy cop drama.
Up, up, down down, left, right, spin.