When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace yourself with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
Broforce – Nintendo Switch launch trailer
- DiRT Rally 2.0 Review
- Reggie Fils-Aime is handing over the reins to Bowser
- THQ Nordic raises $225m for future acquisitions
- Ex-EA Chief Design Officer shows off new game
- That Untitled Goose Game just got delayed
- 1 X-Morph: Defense Review
- Square Enix is already hinting at E3 announcements
- Paradox Interactive launch mod platform for Xbox One and PC
- 5 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In-game reporting feature in the works?
Is this what next-gen could look like?
But will try to stop announcing things too soon.
- 253 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 153 Metro Exodus
- 522 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 256 Apex Legends
- 9855 Good deal thread
- 27 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 50 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 5069 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 73 Crackdown 3
- 6676 Gaming General Discussion Thread