Play online or with friends as SNK's iconic heroines in the brand-new 2 vs 2 fighting game, SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy! Activate Special Moves with a single button and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy launch trailer
- CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 2 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 6 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 3 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
- Where's Gameplanet's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- 3 Netflix's Witcher series has cast its Ciri and Yennefer
- 5 I need this Overwatch LEGO Bastion kit
- 19 PlayStation will FINALLY let you change your PSN name
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
So long, buttblaster97.
Double oh 47
But the question remains: who will play Roach?
Sticks and stones.