Play online or with friends as SNK's iconic heroines in the brand-new 2 vs 2 fighting game, SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy! Activate Special Moves with a single button and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy launch trailer
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey has a release date
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review
- 4 The Division 2's Raid difficulty on console to remain unchanged
- 10 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 5 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Give me a Sackboy & Kratos buddy cop drama.
Up, up, down down, left, right, spin.
- 9922 Good deal thread
- 34 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 22 Mordhau
- 45 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 6844 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread