Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released a new video at PAX West teasing the next destination featured in HITMAN 2 – Colombia. This new setting will put players directly in the heart of a dark and dangerous South American rainforest, providing a vastly different canvas for Agent 47 to carry out his deadly missions. Truly a living, breathing jungle environment with threats lurking around every corner, Colombia will feature a unique gameplay experience with multiple paths to explore, unparalleled game depth and countless interactive possibilities for players. Stay tuned on the HITMAN 2 channels in the coming weeks for more details on this exciting new location.
Hitman 2 – Colombia teaser trailer
- Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 1 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 3 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
- Where's Gameplanet's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Double oh 47
Sticks and stones.
Red Dead Ridonculous.