Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- 1 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 9 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 3 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
- Where's Gameplanet's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- 3 Netflix's Witcher series has cast its Ciri and Yennefer
- 5 I need this Overwatch LEGO Bastion kit
- 19 PlayStation will FINALLY let you change your PSN name
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
So long, buttblaster97.
Double oh 47
But the question remains: who will play Roach?
Sticks and stones.