Launching in 2019, RAGE 2 combines id Software’s shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios’ open world prowess to offer players the best of both worlds. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland, you’ll traverse diverse landscapes using an array of powerful weapons and unique Nanotrite abilities to defeat ferocious factions, massive mutants, and the oppressive rule of The Authority.
Rage 2 – E3 2018 gameplay walkthrough
- 5 Darkest Dungeon 2 is on the way
- Anthem's Day One patch aims to improve loading times
- Mages of Mystralia Switch Review
- 2 Jump Force Review
- 6 Respawn banned over 16,000 cheaters in Apex Legends
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- 4 Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Too bad it's not a movie
In-game reporting feature in the works?
No new Blizzard titles releasing in 2019
- 445 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 9854 Good deal thread
- 237 Apex Legends
- 6676 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 141 Metro Exodus
- 19 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 72 Crackdown 3
- 252 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 5068 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 99 Kingdom Hearts III