Director David Cage talks about the real city of Detroit, how it inspired his vision of the Detroit of 2038, and how it's a character in the game - not just a backdrop.
Detroit: Become Human – A Tale of Two Cities dev diary
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In Cinemas January 17